Lunes, Setyembre 19, 2011

Goodbye To Our Old Poultry.

I am planning to have the old poultry turned into this Bali inspired abode.This is my first project from my income working online as an SEO. Please comment if you have some thought about it.
 I love Bali architecture but not much of their arts and culture. I have a lot of things to do in my head but this is a priority because I am looking forward to working here during siesta hours bringing my laptop while relaxing. But I have to install a wi-fi first. Gosh, I almost forgot it. Anyway these are only the few advantages if you are working online at home.

1 komento:

  1. That's a great idea! You know what, I also dream of owning a Bali-inspired home or even a resort and restaurant when I become a millionaire in the future. For now, I'm content with living in someone else's home while I hold on to that dream. ;)

    DIETHIR PALMA

    TumugonBurahin