Miyerkules, Hulyo 20, 2011

I am the Flying Fish and this is my journey into Cyberspace. I am human and just like most human I am over educated and unemployed. I live somewhere in the Pacific Ocean near the Marianas Trench. I am married to my favorite wife and I have three beautiful fingerlings.

I say I am over educated because I've been through to all kinds of courses a university can offer. I am not your usual school bully who hates to go to school but is always on the premises sitting all day. I love school. Only that I don't have the direction. I hate medical school but fortunately I finished BS Physical Therapy. I have no choice but to love my profession.

I am a Physical Therapists by profession but unemployed by occupation. Luckily I have in my genes that says I have superior intelligence. At least that's what the IQ online test says after I take that test for the third time. Ah, never mind but I believe and confident that I have the IT to make it big anywhere. That's self confidence people!

I've been to a lot of odd jobs but nothing can satisfy me. I hate jobs that offers me no challenges. I hate monotony. Until eight years ago I heard it from nowhere about making money online. That idea blew my mind. Imagine making money while in the comfort of your home in your pajama and with your family.

At first it hit me that it is too good to be true. Because my friends whom I consider very advanced in terms of the internet won't testify that there is such a thing. (Never knew that making money online already existed decades ago in some countries). But I never gave up. I'll always go to the internet cafe( which is 15 minutes ride by car)whenever possible but finding myself playing StarCraft. But to be honest I'm surfing for online jobs about 10-15 minutes each visit.

And that short period of time I came across lots of money online scams. Yes, there are a lot out there. They will be asking for your personal information and then your credit card number. So beware of these! Until I came across a certain web site that changed my life!

More of that on my next post. Thanks for reading!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento